Allows you to hide set top boxes and still operate via the IR cable
- Plug & Play USB powered IR extender cable
- PLASMA/CFL/LCD/LED/FOXTEL friendly
- Infrared frequency bandwidth: 30 - 60 KHz
- IR receiver cable is 100cm long with LED talkback function, IR blaster cable is 100cm long, non-blinking version
- Control range: 38 KHz up to 30 feet and 56 KHz up to 25 feet indoor on axis, depending on remote strength and ambient interference
- Power: USB (A type)
- Step1: Insert the USB plug into the USB socket of the IR controlled AV device (foxtel/set top box)
- Step 2: Place the IR blaster in front of the sensor on the set top box within 50cm to ensure IR radiation for fluent and better control result
- Step 3: Place the IR receiver within direct line of sight of your remote control
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other skandia.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.