RG59 BNC Compression connector
RIDGELOC® BNC COMPRESSION RG59 HEC CONNECTOR
This is our ‘Universal’ fit RIDGELOC 360®. Like all previous models its textured sleeve cylinder and the end bell capture rings prevent backing up regardless of where the end bell is located on the sleeve after compression and locks coax cable securely and positively in place.
The coax is POSITIVELY captured by the end bell every time.
Use ANY standard compression tool with a compression length approximately 36.7mm and the RIDGELOC 360® always installs correctly for maximum quality and performance.
- Bandwidth Impedance Shielding Effectiveness Return Loss
- Engineered with precision machined copper alloy
- UV Resistant POM (Body), and rubber (O-ring).
- Nickel plated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Gold plated fixed pin for excellent electrical performance.
DESCRIPTION Perfectvision’s Ridgeloc 360® portfolio of connectors includes a one-piece BNC connector for RG 59 HEC coxial cables. The PV5HEC-BNC is suitable for all HEC cable designs (including tri-shield and quad-shield). COMPRESSION TOOL SPECIFICATIONS Any compression tool with a “closed” gap close to 36.70 mm will work. This includes all full capture dies as well as open top designs.
Free pick up with prior notice from SKANDIA 131 Wedgewood Road Hallam 3803